looking for 3-5W axial resistors rated for greater than 750V breakdown voltage

I need some 49.9K - 51k resistors that will see peaks of 500V across them for a few seconds.

I'm looking for some resistors that are reasonable in size that are rated for greater than 750V that is readily avaialble.

Something like a MS220 form Caddock would work but it needs to be readily available. Last itme I used these on a project they had a 6 week lead.

Reply to
Mook Johnson