who is Paul Young

Paul,

this is the only place i am know as the Real Andy. Should you care to
be removed from my spammers list reply to me here first.

Re: who is Paul Young

The Real Andy wrote...

 If your name is Paul Young, why aren't the real Paul?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: who is Paul Young

I read in sci.electronics.design that Winfield Hill
about 'who is Paul Young', on Sun, 28 Aug 2005:

Because he'd rather be a really 'andy EE, rather than a really paul one?
Re: who is Paul Young

that was a-paul-ing!

Cheers
Terry