Where to buy parts in Australia

Hi,

I need the frequency-to-Voltage converter LM2907. Dick Smith doesn't stock it, and Farnell sells it for >$12, which is more than 6 times of what it would cost in a German online store (I'm German, hence the comparison).

Is there any "reasonable" online store in Australia where I could order it? A store in Sydney would also help, but I couldn't find one who has it.

Where do you guys usually get your integrated circuits from?

Thanks for your help,

Enno

--
Remove "REMOVE_ME" for PM replies
Reply to

I don't know about lm2907 but the LM2917 is available from a company here in Perth called World Wide Components(

for $3.85 each. They deliver anywhere in the world.

--

Wing Wong.
Reply to

"Enno Middelberg"

** WES at Ashfield sell the LM2907 for $4.65. They take credit card orders by phone as do Altronics who now have a warehouse in Sydney (they have the similar LM 2917 ).

Reply to
Phil Allison

[snip]

Usually ebay or