Where to buy parts in Australia

I need the frequency-to-Voltage converter LM2907. Dick Smith doesn't
stock it, and Farnell sells it for >$12, which is more than 6 times of
what it would cost in a German online store (I'm German, hence the
comparison).

Is there any "reasonable" online store in Australia where I could order
it? A store in Sydney would also help, but I couldn't find one who has it.

Where do you guys usually get your integrated circuits from?

Thanks for your help,

Enno
--
Remove "REMOVE_ME" for PM replies

Re: Where to buy parts in Australia

I don't know about lm2907 but the LM2917 is available from a company here
in Perth called World Wide Components( http://www.iinet.net.au/~worcom )
for $3.85 each. They deliver anywhere in the world.

--

Wing Wong.

Re: Where to buy parts in Australia

"Enno Middelberg"

 **  WES at Ashfield sell the LM2907 for $4.65.  They take credit card
orders by phone as do Altronics who now have a warehouse in Sydney (they
have the similar LM 2917 ).

Re: Where to buy parts in Australia

[snip]

Usually ebay or www.futurlec.com