US Navy laser cannon shoots down drone during testing

http://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2013/apr/09/us-navy-laser-cannon-drone-video

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: US Navy laser cannon shoots down drone during testing

cannon-drone-video

Last year. I wonder if this one had the pinger in the nose so the missile
could hit it this time.

Re: US Navy laser cannon shoots down drone during testing

Now we know what happened to the plane everyone is looking for.

---

Re: US Navy laser cannon shoots down drone during testing

Yep it landed on Gilligan's Island..