Substitute for BYD33K-113 diode??

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if there is a subsitute for the following diode?

BYD33K-113

The actual diode is marked PH-33K

I can' t seem to find it in any of my parts books.

Thanks,

David

Re: Substitute for BYD33K-113 diode??

Can anyone tell me if there is a subsitute for the following diode?

BYD33K-113

****** Fast recovery,Si.,General Purpose,3 Amps at 600V,can't help with an
equivalent.
Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Substitute for BYD33K-113 diode??

Thanks Brian.  Any idea where I could purchase a couple?

Re: Substitute for BYD33K-113 diode??

why don't you just buy an original. Buy them on the net you know.

Re: Substitute for BYD33K-113 diode??

FR307 might do the job, depending what it is -- physical size
constraints etc.  Wes have 'em.

--
John H

Re: Substitute for BYD33K-113 diode??

to keyboard and composed:

My vrt databook lists the "BYD 33 D ... M" as "switching, controlled
avalanche, 200 ... 1000V, 1.3A, <300ns".

Suggested equivalents are ...

 BY 296 ... 299, BYV 13 ... 16, RGP 15D ... M, ++

WES have the BY299 fast recovery diode. They also have a BYV96E
(1000V, 1A), or a BYW96E (1000V, 3A) which might be suitable
replacements.

You might find this site useful for evaluating substitute parts:
http://nte01.nteinc.com/nte/NTExRefSemiProd.nsf /$$Search?OpenForm

- Franc Zabkar