Silicon Chip Interview at Electronex

Some might be interested in a quick interview video I did with Nicholas Vinen
and Leo Simpson from SC at the Elctronex show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYCiksNEhNI

Dave.
www.eevblog.com

Re: Silicon Chip Interview at Electronex
and Leo Simpson from SC at the Elctronex show:

As usual, nice work Dave.

Was bad timing when Leo Simpson walked into the booth, as it meant that the
colour MaxiMite didn't get any coverage as a
project in your video interview.

However it was interesting that he was talking about a revamped Silicon Chip web
site with a mechanism to view the
magazine on line, the same as it appears in print.

There are a lot of comments on The Back Shed Forum, about the current digital
edition of Silicon Chip magazine, all of
them negative I'm afraid:

http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID51%35&PN=2

I do hope SC get it right, for themselves, their readers, and their advertisers.

I believe it really could be a world beater.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Web's best price on Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: Silicon Chip Interview at Electronex

"David L. Jones"

"" I didn't want people to have to program a PIC in order to program PICs "

   Classic  !!

....   Phil

Re: Silicon Chip Interview at Electronex

sort of like, "turn the hose on, or I will squirt you" :-)

Don...