Silicon Chip Interview at Electronex

Some might be interested in a quick interview video I did with Nicholas Vinen and Leo Simpson from SC at the Elctronex show:

Dave.

David L. Jones

and Leo Simpson from SC at the Elctronex show:

As usual, nice work Dave.

Was bad timing when Leo Simpson walked into the booth, as it meant that the colour MaxiMite didn't get any coverage as a project in your video interview.

However it was interesting that he was talking about a revamped Silicon Chip web site with a mechanism to view the magazine on line, the same as it appears in print.

There are a lot of comments on The Back Shed Forum, about the current digital edition of Silicon Chip magazine, all of them negative I'm afraid:

I do hope SC get it right, for themselves, their readers, and their advertisers.

I believe it really could be a world beater.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Web's best price on Olinuxino Linux PC:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

"David L. Jones"

"" I didn't want people to have to program a PIC in order to program PICs "

Classic !!

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

sort of like, "turn the hose on, or I will squirt you" :-)

Don...