Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Signetics 25120 write-only memory (WOM)
- Bob Parker
November 17, 2006, 12:57 pm
rate this thread
Re: Signetics 25120 write-only memory (WOM)
Yep, it's the same data sheet except that the version I've got also
has a closeup of the block diagram. No-one here seemed interested so I
removed it from my web space. I don't have unlimited space there.
The Remaining Pins graph is my favourite too! :-)
- » FA: Panasonic RF-4800 shortwave communications receiver (Melbourne)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under