Signetics N82F101F

Hello all

Does anyone have a Signetics data sheet / data book with this part?

Thank you

Reply to
tagough

Did you mean the 82S101 ? Google has more luck with that more correct part number :)

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

IIRC, Signetic's P/N was 82f101, for an equivalent part to the 82s101 from someone else?

But, Jim is right, you will probably get more hits on 82s101...

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Signetics 'owned' the N82S pefix, and I note someone very recently

2nd sourced the N82S123 bipolar prom

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

prom

The part was 82S101 not 82F101 - somewhere in a chain of phone calls the S was turned into an F

Yes I just saw the QPsemi web site - good site to know about

Anyone know inexpensive testing equiment for PLA's - there's an elaborate functional test procedure

THanks

Reply to
tagough

How many test vectors ?

Are you using these for new designs, or maintenance ?

We use the EETools device programmers - ChipMAX 2 / TopMAX 2 (Tm2 has some 82S devices, but memories not the PLA, so you would need to pgm on something else, and choose a CPLD with DIp28 Vcc/Gnd mapping )

We've worked with EETools to improve the vector thruput, and total vector size. You can now load 99,999 vectors, and we sent them a 3.5MB test file :)

I've never needed quite that much, but figured if it was practical to generate that many vectors, it should also be practical to test to a similar limit.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville