Signetics datasheet

WOuld anyone have a data sheet for the old Signetics part N82F101F which I believe is a FPGA from the 70's

Thanks for anything you can help with

Tom

Reply to
tagough

Is that 82F101 or 82S101?

Signetics/Philips renumbered their PLD line in the early/mid 1980s so that it would be on the PLS100 datasheet. The '101 was the open collector version of the 82S100/PLS100.

It's acutally a PLA, and, as I remember, the first field programmable PLD sold.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier