Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency? - Page 3

Re: Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

Hey, fair go Bob - thats my good bucket you are talking about - I even had an
offer from Saddam as he reckoned it would be a good WMD

David

Re: Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

   Ah, so I'm not the only one to realize the potential for evil in
that bucket.

Bob

Re: Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

Bob, do you remember that Bishop that came in each week to check out our records
and cassettes  - the guy who said he had catholic tastes in music?

Well, I noticed he always held a cross as he browsed, and he never ever would
venture into the back room where we kept Bucket - guess he knew a thing or two

David

PS - please be respectful, it is Bucket, always with a capital "B"

Re: Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

I hate to sound like a silly tit, But have you rung Sharp and asked them ?

Sometimes you do get the jack pot strange as it might seem.

G'day,
   I've been asked to help fix a Sharp CRMC-A310JBEO remote control
for an air conditioner. All that seems to be wrong is that it's been
dropped and the ceramic resonator's broken into tiny bits, making it
impossible to see what frequency was marked on it.
   If someone can tell me what the resonator frequency is, I'll be
massively grateful! :)

Regards,
Bob

Re: Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

Howdy again,
    It's easier to tap into the collective knowledge of all the
technical people on these two newsgroups, than try to get any sense
out of Sharp. So I thought I'd ask here before I followed up other
avenues.
   Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. :) I'll tear apart a
Sharp TV remote I've got here, and try whatever frequency resonator's
in it first. If it don't work, I'll either contact Sharp or try other
frequencies.

Regards,
Bob

Re: Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

I would grab some salvaged resonators and try each in turn
300,400,455 and 500 would be the most common used.

Or try a medium frequency generator of a few volts pk-pk
fed into the resonator pads and see what effect on receiver with
different f settings

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England
http://home.graffiti.net/diverse

Site Timeline