Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:11:52 GMT, Niemadre Gave us:

 Further proof that you are completely lost where electronics is
involved.

 Or is that "lotz"?

Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:24:19 -0700, SuperM

<snicker>
That one sailed way over your pointy little head, eh Dongie?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:24:19 -0700, SuperM

It was a pun, dude. Don't get all wound up over it.

John

Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

   With any luck he'll have a "Massive" brain aneurysm soon, and we
won't have to keep updating kill filters.

The most common symptom of a brain aneurysm is a severe headache. There
are many symptoms of a brain aneurysm and each person with an aneurysm
may not ...

   He sure fits that description.

prove it.
Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:05:30 -0700, John Larkin

  You're lost, Johnny.  Stop playing on their side of the fence,
dipshit.

Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

Sure, because *nobody* who's into electronics could *possibly* object
to the way that Prongy floods the electronics groups with his bullying
& his childish temper tantrums. Right?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

us:

  You fucktards are the idiots making nearly 300 LAME posts a day.

Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:33:50 -0700, SuperM

You poor baby!

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:45:15 -0700, SuperM

Nice work, dimwit. You managed to miss John's joke as well.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

us:

  You didn't make a joke.  You showed your utter stupidity... again.

Site Timeline