Re: History of BWD

"Richard Freeman"

> Having recently repaired a BWD 845 got me wondering as to who BWD > originally where (I believe it was started by 3 people B,W and D ?) and > what the history of BWD was before it was taken over by Mc-Vann > Does anyone know the History and story behind BWD ?? >
** From the ASIC database:

" B.W.D. Electronics Proprietary Limited " was first registered, in VIC, waaaay back on July 21st, 1955.

That company was deregistered on December 5th, 1987.

" BWD Instruments Pty Ltd " was registered in 1970 and deregistered in August 1993 after going into receivership.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison