Re: Gillard Net Censorship/Carbon pollution - the turds that won't flush, no matter how mu...

To be truthful Don, I find the comments on that site on many stories
give a better view of a situation
than the rubbish that the newspaper writes on there.

I also am glad to see that more and more people commenting on various
forums
seem to be waking up to bullshit on most issues these days.

Re: Gillard Net Censorship/Carbon pollution - the turds that won't flush, no matter how much we try. Julia, go away.
month:http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.htmlhttp://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html
I know from work done in person rather than a manipulated response in a
well controlled medium like a news paper that people are sick of tax and
sick of being used as cattle by an obviously incompetent government ,
how hard is it to force a dissolution and oust this labouring govco and
the doxy leading it (even with a union shaft in her back passage)

--

Re: Gillard Net Censorship/Carbon pollution - the turds that won'tflush, no matter how much we try. Julia, go away.

month:http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.htmlhttp://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Its interesting that still no mention of how much the tax will be .
Guess that the Govts hoping that as its an indirect tax, and you wont
get a specific entry on your power bill labelled carbon tax, then when
it is introduced, the population wont notice.
Or if they do, they will  blame their power company or their State
Govt instead.

Site Timeline