TEAC GF-350 turntable

The turntable on my TEAC GF-350 is turning too fast. (I've replaced the belt, so that's not the problem.) Does anyone have a schematic of the motor and control? The speed selector switch works; speed increases as the switch is moved from 33 to 45 to 78, but all are too fast...

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - aus.electronics - 38745 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
jimd

tor

It's available at

but the means of controlling the speed is almost certainly built into the motor housing and the internal circuitry isn't shown - the schematic just shows external resistors for setting the speed. There appears to be a body of comments on the web suggesting the belt tension affects the speed, but that could be nonsense.

Chris

Reply to
Chris