Atmospheric pollution

The recent reduction in air traffic will have a beneficial effect on atmospheric pollution.

It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good! =======================================

Reply to
Reg Edwards

Yes, and it will as an side effect infact worsen the global warming. See the effect of "global dimming".

This effect was documented during the 9/11 flight grounding.

Reply to
pbdelete

Don't confuse him with facts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

One thing it seems to have done is bring down the price of oil, in spite of BP's screwup.

Reply to
Richard Henry