Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate. - Page 2

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

than theirs for the whole of your pathetic

with insults.

Everyone can see for themselve that you are just another lying pom.

Time we sent you back like that other one.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.
than theirs for the whole of your pathetic
end with insults.
Q.E.D.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.
keithr wrote just what you'd expect from a pommy fuckwit.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

Clap.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

But Gillard is still here.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

end with insults.

No she aint, she's back in pommyland.

With any luck, one of the Fenians will blow her bits when she's grovelling to
some royal or other.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.
That is very true.

Currencies don't float - they just sink at different rates.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

rate with the USD.

Some do, and china's would if they let it in spades.

They dont let it because that would damage their exports severely.

Japan did the same thing until the Plaza agreement.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

What have I done? Worked my arse off to ahieve continued market
success and increase margins. The company will survive in Australia
with the technology remaining here. I could just take the easy way out
and leave as you suggest, or we could keep afloat with hard work.
Whatever we do, we can't influence the forex.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.
So why is petrol so expensive? (and going up?)

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

It is more of a case of "it would be much more expensive otherwise"
Admittedly local price gouging plays a part in it.  Yesterday saw
petrol at $154.9

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.
Gouging is correct , pump price in the middle east atm is under 4c a
litre I hear

--

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

You heard that years ago... it's gone up to 7c now!

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

Because the price is going up faster than the $A

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

and the price of silver is going up even faster

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

I dont care, I never use any of that.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

Used a lot in electrical and electronic devices

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

Not much at all in fact. And when it is, its used in such small
amounts that it has no effect on the price of the device even
when the price of silver goes up by ten times.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

Have noticed recently that the prices in the US have risen and with the
AUS dollar on the rise we are not saving as much as one would imagine.

The US have to buy the product and its costing them more and they can't
keep prices at the same old rate.

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.

is going up even faster

Not by that much with electronic stuff.

imagine.

Depends on what you want to buy.

Thats very arguable when the yuan is losely locked to the USD.

Thats very arguable with electronic stuff.

Site Timeline