Microsoft chops Vista retail prices

http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9882510-56.html?tag=nefd.lede
wow, some interesting comments there.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program:   http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
Re: Microsoft chops Vista retail prices
In my opinion, they should pay compensation to all purchasers for the
trouble that o/s has caused.

They've also made sure that the true Visual Basic, which was a fabulous
product, cannot be trusted to work any more in future o/s. Now there's
dot.net, which is rubbish.

Put me down as "don't know".

Re: Microsoft chops Vista retail prices

Even after all this time, I still haven't found a reason why I would
benefit by changing to Vista from XP?
OTOH, I have no problems finding reasons *not* to use it. What's the
incentive to 'upgrade', someone please tell me?

Not to mention the many excellent Linux distros available nowadays...

Site Timeline