Low-cost 1-30W brushed geared 12v DC motors with qudrature encoders

Hello,

I wonder where can I find in Australia 1-30W brushed geared 12v DC
motors with qudrature encoders?

I am robotics enthusiast an I want to build a rover like robotic
platform one similar on one of the following links;
http://ksjtracker.mit.edu/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/marssciencelab.jpg
http://ridwan.chendarma.com/v/project /
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/fig/0490340205001.png

Thank you.
Albert Goodwill
albertgoodwill @ gmail com

Re: Low-cost 1-30W brushed geared 12v DC motors with qudrature encoders

Maybe look at Oatley:
http://secure.oatleyelectronics.com/

Re: Low-cost 1-30W brushed geared 12v DC motors with qudrature encoders
Sell:
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing
, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly
 suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm
art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran
smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic
ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s
izes.
  In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne
rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right
choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel?+86-755-27322652
Fax?+86-755-27323949
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao?an Dist.,
 Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China

Site Timeline