looking for ATX power supply molex connector

I am building a circuit board that will use an ATX power supply as its PSU.

I am trying to find the 10 pin socket that is found on many motherboards that accepts the main power supply connection.

Having a look at ATX power supply specs, the connector is quoted as being a Molex type 39-01-220

But I cant seem to find this 10 pin connector anywhere. And putting "molex

39-01-220" into google only has a one page result which is useless.

I only need about 10 of these.. any one know where to buy?

Reply to
Phil

google "molex 39-01-2200" your number may be wrong.

heaps of hits and info. Should be able to determine if this is the one or not.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Try Simco they do heaps of molex stuff

Reply to
moo

I have the part numbers as Molex 39-01-2200 and mates to Molex

39-29-9202.
Reply to
w_tom

Thanks gents. Also, I dont suppose anyone has the part number to the new 24 pin connectors making their way to motherboards?

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

--------------

Also - is it possible to buy "extension cables" for these ATX connectors ? WES has got one, but its only 10cm, I would prefer around

30cm if practical. Thanks In advance.
Reply to
kreed

Looks like the 24 pin version is part number

44206-0007

But again, it looks reasonably illusive to order.

Reply to
Phil

Try this mob

I ordered some mini channel from the US on a Thursday and it arrived in Aus on the Following Tuesday.

Ab

Reply to
ab

ab