looking for ATX power supply molex connector

I am building a circuit board that will use an ATX power supply as its PSU.

I am trying to find the 10 pin socket that is found on many motherboards
that accepts the main power supply connection.

Having a look at ATX power supply specs, the connector is quoted as being a
Molex type 39-01-220

But I cant seem to find this 10 pin connector anywhere. And putting "molex
39-01-220" into google only has a one page result which is useless.

I only need about 10 of these.. any one know where to buy?

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

google "molex 39-01-2200"
your number may be wrong.

heaps of hits and info. Should be able to determine if this is the one
or not.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

Try Simco they do heaps of molex stuff

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

  I have the part numbers as Molex  39-01-2200 and mates to  Molex
39-29-9202.

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

Thanks gents.  Also, I dont suppose anyone has the part number to the new 24
pin connectors making their way to motherboards?

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

Looks like the 24 pin version is part number
44206-0007

But again, it looks reasonably illusive to order.

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

--------------

Also - is it possible to buy "extension cables" for these ATX
connectors ?  WES has got one, but its only 10cm, I would prefer around
30cm if practical.
Thanks In advance.

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

Try this mob http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?handler=home

I ordered some mini channel from the US on  a Thursday and it arrived in Aus
on the Following Tuesday.

Ab

Re: looking for ATX power supply molex connector

http://www.molex.com/cgi-bin/bv/molex/jsp/products/datasheet.jsp?ProductID76%929&BV_SessionID=@@@@0182080129.1167315261@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfaddjjmkddmdcflgcehedffgdfmk.0&channel=Products&Lang=en-US

http://www.molex.com/cgi-bin/bv/molex/jsp/products/datasheet.jsp?ProductID91%984&BV_SessionID=@@@@0124163791.1167315431@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddjjmkddljcflgcehedffgdfmk.0&channel=Products&Lang=en-US