Looking for assistance: FIR filter design

Hi,  I need to generate coefficients for a FIR filter with specific
characteristics. It's most likely a simple task for someone with the right
design tools and experience, I've spent heaps of time on the web and not
found anything that would be cost-effective or easy. It's a hobby project,
so I don't want to engage a commercial outfit, I'm wondering if there's
someone that would be prepared to help me for an agreed consideration.
Maybe a student with access to a student edition of a DSP toolbox? Email
below, any assistance appreciated.

snipped-for-privacy@weqstnet.com.au Remove ecks and kyoo.

Re: SPSC2 Looking for assistance: FIR filter design

Try this:

http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~fisher/mkfilter /

or this:

http://www.filter-solutions.com /
NuHertz also had a free version called FilterSolutions for download.
Might take some poking around on their site to find it.

Re: SPSC2 Looking for assistance: FIR filter design

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Re: Looking for assistance: FIR filter design

Bruce, you may have more joy posting in sci.electronics.design

Site Timeline