Live storm feed fyi

Cairns Link:

Townsville Link:

I was watching the top link camera about 17:30. The wind has really picked up since then.

I figure once he loses the daylight, you won't be able to see much. Then about

23:00 his time or before, he will lose power.

Not a bad feed, I just wonder how many people in the area have set up a skype or similar feed for their relos?

Cheers Don...

======================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

About 1/2 dozen video feeds on ustream. Still daylight on this one:

Dennis

Both of those sites lost power during the night, so no more news from them.

Waiting for daylight, no one is moving in a hurry, and no reports yet of major damage. I think it may be fear of the unknown now, seeing the storm hit in the middle of the night.

Cheers Don...

====================

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Reply to
Don McKenzie

damage.

of the night.

Old Aunty ABC seems to have some video, although some of what they are showing is probably recorded.....

fritz

Cairns is back some of the time

--
Reply to