RF Link

Hello.

I developing embedded system based on ARM7 core and i want to transfer lots of data(about 128 MB)from system to PC via RF link. Do you know good RF module with min. 500kbps date rate and 10 m distans? I thing about RadioCraft RC2000 module and Bluegiga WT12 module. What do you think about them? Anybody use them?

Marian Staw

Reply to
Marian Staw

Hello Marian,

I don't know that one but check out the Nordic nRF24L01:

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

"Marian Staw" a écrit dans le message de news: e1jhmf$fcr$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.news.tpi.pl...

I would vote for an OEM Bluetooth module. Pro : Receiver already built-in on PCs, high bit rate, very easy to use, no licensing issues; Cons : more costly than Nordic chips or similar, higher power consumption.

Friendly,

--
Robert Lacoste
ALCIOM - The mixed signal experts