laserjet II or III parts free

Hi all, I have stripped a laserjet II and III to get the stepper motors and
a few
other bits.  Some of the rollers have gone squishy (sticky) (how does one
stop this)?

Does anyone want any of the remaining parts, free?  Ill probably tip or
recycle the rest if nobody has a need for them.  You pay mail or pickup from
me in Perth.

cheers
Paul

Re: laserjet II or III parts free

Hi Paul,

Where in Perth?  If you aren't that far away What's left may be useful in
getting one of my LJIIIs going again.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: laserjet II or III parts free

Hi Alan, did you get my email?  What bits are if interest to you?  If you
want to part with a LJ2 or 3 Id be interested too as I need 3 stepper
motors.

cheers
Paul