Jaycar need to pay the rent...

You've hit the nail on the head as to just who buys these items. The bemused recipient usually throws it away the following week. More crap for the landfill for nothing more than a five second laugh. For that reason, it always annoys me, rather than amuses me, to receive such a gift.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

You pity the fools?

Reply to
Simon Scott

what does BTW mean

Reply to
crazy frog

"By the way"

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

thanks

is there a place where i can get these codes from

Reply to
crazy frog

Tom

Reply to
Tom

has anyone tryed the suppliers farnell or r/s components and wes components.

i dont shop much at dse anymore its a toyshop. tandy electroics, i dont go there much eather. jaycar and altronics are good i shop there lots.

Reply to
crazy frog

how did you go with the turntable and youre amp.

Reply to
crazy frog