Is you tube down or is it just me?

http://www.youtube.com
/
appears to have been down since this morning.

anyone else have this problem, or is it just my isp

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com /

Re: Is you tube down or is it just me?

http://www.youtube.com
/

It's working ok via iinet in Perth.

Re: Is you tube down or is it just me?

http://www.youtube.com
/

Thanks, I just tried a USB modem, got it working, switched back to cable, all
OK, so may have been a firefox funny.

They keep updating it. Went from V3.x to V13.0.1 in an extremely short time.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com /

Re: Is you tube down or is it just me?

http://www.youtube.com
/

I don't have sufficient technical knowledge to determine if this is useful
in those circumstances:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Re: Is you tube down or is it just me?

Thanks Dennis, I was actually looking for that in amongst my many bookmarks, but
knew it would be easier and quicker to
drop a quick message on the newsgroup.

Don...