eprom

AT27C256R-70PU or 27256 compatible , prefer in Brisbane for a source please
--

"The problem with Australia is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
Re: eprom

mark k

Re: eprom
not many , you have some ?

--

Re: eprom
hi, yes i have some ...

Re: eprom
yes i have a few ,let me know how many u want

Re: eprom
  Thanks for the offer
  but recently I bought a smashed m3 and dumped the motor box and
electrical into the e36 body so the new ecu solved my problem
  and yes it is very very quick with an ecu tune  and new cams :)

Site Timeline