Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available

Our business we are involved in Marketing and Solutions of remote monitoring and
control equipment.
We are looking for a person to come in for .5 to 2 days a week as required.
The role will develop overtime into a full time position.
The initial tasks will be
Diagnose and repair equipment to board level
Help customers with configuration over the phone.
Assist in Radio path Checks.
Build small enclosures.
Configure products to customers requirements.

We will of course train the person to do the above.

The right person will have some basic understanding of electronics or
electrical.
E.g. DC fundamentals and DC transistor theory.

We see a great benefit for this person to have some knowledge of IP networks for
the future. As a lot of our SCADA equipment is IP based.
This role would probably suit someone who is around 6 months into their course
or further.
As much as possible we would try and fit the hours around there TAFE contact
hours.
This role could develop into a full time position for the right person.
Mark

Re: Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available

(snip)

** The very fist thing anyone considering your offer will need to know is  -

 WHERE  THE   FUCK  ARE  YOU ??

 Wot a wanker.

...  Phil

Re: Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available

Look at the email address Phil... as part of the selection criteria, I'd
say you won't be getting a look in!  :)

Re: Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available

** There is no job offer here, just a trap for some teenager to get him ( or
herself )  thoroughly exploited.

...  Phil

Re: Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available
Ah yes so you know about exploiting young men don't you philthy

--

Re: Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available

Eeeew, that's a bit hard to swallow....
;

Re: Electronic Technician Casual Part time starter position available
and control equipment.
electrical.
for the future. As a lot of our SCADA equipment is IP based.
or further.
hours.

Sounds like a good starting role for a young tech. Hope you find someone.

Site Timeline