DSE Q1803 $128 CRO

Ah, thanks for the update and explanation about why you've still got the Q1803. Have you had any tempting offers for it yet? It would still be far more useful to me than a BWD521 which won't trigger and often loses one channel. Belated birthday wishes for a few months ago. :-) Yeah, that stable of girls and landlording commitments wouldn't leave you with much time. You have my sympathy. I'll send you a quick e-mail regarding the CRO, and give the denizens of this NG some peace.

Cheers Bob

-

up

model

Reply to
Bob Parker

MuMetal?

Reply to
Wayne Reid

"Wayne Reid"

** Doubtful.

More likely GOSS transformer lam material.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I should have put one of these things on the post... ;)

Reply to
Wayne Reid