DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Hi all,

the "hot specials" include the DSE 1802, 20 MHz dual trace CRO inc 2 x 60 MHz probes.

For $199.00

Only a few left at DSE PowerHouses and DSE Hornsby.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

That's gotta be an all-time record low price for a brand new 20MHz dual trace CRO in this country...

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Check the link I posted last week .

Reply to
atec 77

Care to post the link? Google archive is not working for your new "scrambled" email address.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

just searh the atec77 addy last week and it will pop up , in relation to vk6 nx

Reply to
atec 77

Tried that and can't find anything. Searching your real email address gives your last post as Apr 7, your new scrambled email gives nothing of course. Using advanced group search for "atec" your last post is Mar 30th in this group. Searching for "vk6" shows last post 2004.

Care to simply re-post?

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Sorry about the delay , I didn't mark the site so had to go look

should get you there

and the local bloke is vk6nx wwho should respond on

snipped-for-privacy@wdsl.com.au

let me know how you go

Reply to
atec 77

"David L. Jones"

** The idiot posted it on " aus.hi-fi " on April 14.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

60

I see the scopes here:

but no prices. Presumably you already know the price?, if so, care to simply tell us? BTW, I'm not after one, just curious to know if there is any other brand new 20MHz dual channel scope available in Australia for under $200, as the DSE one currently is.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Ah, found it now:

Nothing to do with the oscilloscope at all.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

60

Thats why I offered the email addy , I don't have the list here atm.

Reply to
atec 77

And since there are no prices shown, what was your point again?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

What a bargain - I have one of these and they are neat and well made unit

David

Phil Allis> Hi all,

quietguy

DO you need a hand to pee as well ?

Reply to
atec 77

Looks like they are all gone. DSE website now has no recollection of that part number at all.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones" "Phil Allison"

** Wait for it - they will be turning up on Ebay soon.

For a higher price, of course.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Where must I pee to see the prices? Is it $200, why not simply tell us?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

it's model dependant . email him (vk6nx)

Reply to
atec 77

. . .

I saw one there yesterday.

Starting price $199.99. No bids.

But, I suspect that one was purchased some time ago.

Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood

I can see the different models on the web site quite OK, and since you implied there was one to compete with the DSE offering, how come YOU can't tell us the price, but can abuse those who ask?

It seems there probably is none as I presumed all along, and you are the one just pissing in the wind.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T