Dontronics, open heart surgery.

To all the people that had recent trouble contacting me, I was tied up
for a little while. Joined the zipper club with open heart surgery, and
got back home yesterday.

Feeling good at this stage, and ready to get on with the next chapter of
my life.

I received messages from many people, and I know I will miss someone, so
please accept this as a big thank you for all the get well messages that
have been sent to me.

NOW, where do I get my "Dicky Ticker Bumper Sticker"?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

This is the first I've heard about it Don...stay well!

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

First I've heard too Don, take it easy and hope it all goes well for
you.

Regards
Dave.

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

Best of luck Don, as long as that's not a "Tricky" Dicky Ticker !!

--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

Hope all goes well, have a quick recovery, and stay healthy  ;)

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

All the best.
Been there, done that. Try not to sneeze or cough.

Tony

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

I'm hardly a regular here (just "that damned top poster"!) but I would like
to add my good wishes. It's a funny thing about severe illness -- it can
actually *enhance* quality of life because you quickly come to terms with
nearly losing it. I had a bad experience about five years ago now (which I
won't bore any of you with). It's left me much more appreciative of every
day and I can honestly say I live a much happier life. Again good luck.

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

Hey Don,
        Well, I hope they cleaned the pipes well and the recovery is
complication free. I had a friend fly to Brisbane for bypass surgery
he had a small attack on the flight which the flight staff refused to
assist with and then the booking desk at Brisbane refused to call an
ambulance to take him to hospital: obviously if you can still walk you
are considered a whinger.

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

which airline was that ?

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

I honestly can't remember, it was years ago though. If I recall
correctly the booking desk people thought he was trying to jump
the taxi queue when he suggested that they call a cab for him instead
of the ambulance.

Re: Dontronics, open heart surgery.

Best wishes Don. Look after yourself!!!

Site Timeline