Dontronics, open heart surgery.

To all the people that had recent trouble contacting me, I was tied up for a little while. Joined the zipper club with open heart surgery, and got back home yesterday.

Feeling good at this stage, and ready to get on with the next chapter of my life.

I received messages from many people, and I know I will miss someone, so please accept this as a big thank you for all the get well messages that have been sent to me.

NOW, where do I get my "Dicky Ticker Bumper Sticker"?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com
Reply to
Don McKenzie

This is the first I've heard about it Don...stay well!

Reply to
Lord Garth

First I've heard too Don, take it easy and hope it all goes well for you.

Regards Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Best of luck Don, as long as that's not a "Tricky" Dicky Ticker !!

--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P
Reply to

Hope all goes well, have a quick recovery, and stay healthy ;)

Reply to
kreed

All the best. Been there, done that. Try not to sneeze or cough.

Tony

Reply to
L.A.T.

I'm hardly a regular here (just "that damned top poster"!) but I would like to add my good wishes. It's a funny thing about severe illness -- it can actually *enhance* quality of life because you quickly come to terms with nearly losing it. I had a bad experience about five years ago now (which I won't bore any of you with). It's left me much more appreciative of every day and I can honestly say I live a much happier life. Again good luck.

Reply to
Gingre

Hey Don, Well, I hope they cleaned the pipes well and the recovery is complication free. I had a friend fly to Brisbane for bypass surgery he had a small attack on the flight which the flight staff refused to assist with and then the booking desk at Brisbane refused to call an ambulance to take him to hospital: obviously if you can still walk you are considered a whinger.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

which airline was that ?

Reply to
kreed

Best wishes Don. Look after yourself!!!

Reply to
Robbo

I honestly can't remember, it was years ago though. If I recall correctly the booking desk people thought he was trying to jump the taxi queue when he suggested that they call a cab for him instead of the ambulance.

Reply to
Mark Harriss