Dontronics Box of Goodies. (Cables and connectors).

Dontronics Box of Goodies. (Cables and connectors).

Because Dontronics is shutting down, we are offering bulk items at heavily discounted prices.

This box may suit a small manufacturer, or an electronics component wholesaler/retailer.

No reasonable offer refused.

All the below items have gold plated connectors

===============================

64 Pin (32x2) Female Right/Angle 300 pcs

64 Pin (32x2) Female Straight

120 pcs

64 Pin (32x2) Male Right/Angle

294 pcs

64 Pin (32x2) Male Straight

262 pcs

===============================

30 Pin Female Right/Angle 855 pcs

30 Pin Female Straight

900 pcs

30 Pin Male Right/Angle

861 pcs

30 Pin Male Straight

1584 pcs

===============================

26 Pin IDC Cable 10cm Female to Female 278 pcs

===============================

Don McKenzie

https://www.shop-dontronics.com
Reply to
Don McKenzie

This box has now been sold to one of the members of The Back Shed Forum.

I am putting together a V2 Dontronics Box of Goodies that hopefully will be available this week.

Advanced info is at the same URL:

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie