do not call register - Page 2

Re: do not call register

Only if you believe their time is worth more than your own.

Get's old pretty quickly IMO.

MrT.

Re: do not call register

products.http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid16%654

I have had only two calls.  In this case, they actually asked for the
cat by name, (smokey) and without waiting for a confirmation as to who
they were talking to, proceeded to try and sell a mobile phone plan.

The other was a survey about what political party I would prefer at
the next election.  This sort of call is probably not covered under
the ban anyway.

Other than that it the DNC list seems to have had an impact, with
hardly any calls coming since registering on the DNC list, even before
it officially started being actually implemented.  before, it was
normal to get several a day.

It is amazing how quiet things are now, you can actually get things
done without constant interruptions.

Re: do not call register

I have not even bothered wasting my time registering to the DNC list,
there are that many exemptions, why bother? But amazingly, the calls
have stopped, so I suspect the industry have been rather stunned by just
how quickly nearly everyone has registered. Perhaps they are busy
annoying another market?

--
Regards

Kevin Martin

Re: do not call register

You should have put the cat on the line...

Re: do not call register

Your cat should agree. You would score a mobile phone.

Rudolf

Re: do not spam register

Once again hypocrite McKenzie jumps in with his whine about anything
unsolicited, and then adds his characteristically spammy tagline.

If only there were a register to block his thinly veiled, unsolicited
newsgroup advertising.

Re: do not spam register

So how money can Don get from this posting?