DAMN LIES from David L Jones - Page 2

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

They are not "related" but they have relations often.

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

Yep.  Rod is the smarter cousin ;-)  Actually I have no idea
but with the two of them relentlessly, automatically
gainsaying the other it was very funny.  Rod particularly
annoyed Philthy because none of his usual tactics made the
slightest impression.

Just Google both their names in aus.legal and you will see
what I mean.

Cheers TT

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

  I thought they were sisters.