Ping David Jones

You mentioned the LT3085 voltage regulator chip in one of your presentations. Thanks!

I'm using it, after seeing your presentation. Nice little (MSOP) chip. Input and output caps and one voltage setting R and it's good to go. 500 ma and V down to 0 - nice. Here's a link to the datasheet for others who may be interested:

I enjoy your presentations and wanted to say thank you, both in general and specifically for discussing the LT3085.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

You're welcome, glad you found it useful.

Regards Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones