DAMN LIES from David L Jones

"David L. Jones"

( snip link to Google archive )

** Back somewhere in 1996/7/8  -   David L. Jones used the business name:
" Tronnort Technologies "  and worked from home in Lethbridge Park,
on the outskirts of Sydney.

He contributed several construction articles to " Electronics Australia "
( EA) magazine at around that time.

By 1998,  EA magazine had published no less than 8 similar articles from
myself  -   plus numerous CDI items, several letters to the editor and a
whole Forum column devoted to a topic I raised.

Now, the phone number for " Tronnort Technologies"  was published in the
magazine for people to use & for David's benefit.  It was a local Sydney
phone number.

On one occasion, the editor of EA magazine ( Jim Rowe ) suggested I give
David a call re some issues that were current at that time affecting the
magazine and its readers. So I did.

As I recall, David feigned interest -  but as he did not perceive the issues
as affecting him personally he was unable to see their wider significance.
Cos he simply lacked the imagination.

A serious metal disability he has demonstrated publicly countless times on
this NG ever since.

**  How utterly ridiculous  !!!!

Bought my first personal computer in 1982, my first IBM clone in 1987 and
three more since then.

What an absolute  ASS  is this David L. Jones cretin.

......    Phil

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

Seriously Phil,

If you change from Brass to Titanium for those hip joints then that metal
disability will dissappear fairly quickly and you will be the lighter for it.

then you can roll around the old hip joint and comment "nice bit of brass
that, wouldna guess where it bin..."

:P

--
Regards
Mike

don't_spam_me snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au says...

He really is ill, its not worth responding when he gets onto sex, swears
and abuses, he is just *not* capable of taking a joke, because maybe he is
a joke and on medication or should be.

Sad but I have lost all interest in replying to any of his posts and given
his level of response its prob better others dont reply either, when kids
throw sand about in their play pen - best to just wisely stay away...

bye

--
Regards
Mike

LMAO!
Robin Williams said it best:
http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Good_Morning_Vietnam&quote=yowknow.txt&file=yowknow.wav

Dave.

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Good_Morning_Vietnam&quote=yowknow.txt&file=yowknow.wav

Phil is always the blower, never the blown.

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Good_Morning_Vietnam&quote=yowknow.txt&file=yowknow.wav

'tis better to give than to receive

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Good_Morning_Vietnam&quote=yowknow.txt&file=yowknow.wav

Said the chook about the egg sambo to the pig about the ham sambo. The pig
wasn't persuaded.

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

Snip yet another unauthorised biography by Usenet's most inaccurate
biographer.
Every one a work of fiction.

Were they all from Trash Converters, or just part of your 'verge
collection'?

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Good_Morning_Vietnam&quote=yowknow.txt&file=yowknow.wav

Philthy has played more tunes on the skin flute than the New York
Philharmonic :-).

ruff

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

snip...

Are you any relation to Rod Speed?

Dan

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

Toaster Boy here knows exactly who Rod is only too well.  Back in the old
days these two used have some great punch ups on aus.legal.   Probably why
Philthy chooses to forget is Rod always used win the arguments ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

**     TOTAL HOTCOCK!!!!!!!!!

I have *never* lost an argument, with anyone, EVER, EVER, EVER !!!!!!!!!

**   AND, I know to remember my motherboard, unlike some lazy buggers!!!!!!!!!

.... Phil

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA............ (tears
streaming down face, holding sides so they don't split)

I think I can be forgiven as I look after 5 desktops and 4
laptops in my immediate family and business.

TT (numero uno)

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
This is better than one of Frank Burns' performances on M*A*S*H.
I can just see poor old Philthy, wrists flapping, red-faced, eyes bulging,
stamping the floor & crying 'NEVER, EVER, EVER.....STAMP, STAMP, STAMP!
What I wouldn't give for a video of that performance :-).

face, holding sides so they don't split)

Not by Philthy. He NEVER forgives or forgets. Part of his Paranoid
Personality Disorder. Still, who cares?

ruff

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

message
Oh ruff this is just such classic stuff, it is just soooooo
funny.  I will be saving these posts because everytime I
feel a little down and need a really good laugh I'm going to
read them again.  It has that certain Pythonesque humour
that really never dates or stops being funny :-))

Cheers TT

Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones

If you want to be numero uno perhaps you should check things a little more
carefully. Look the headers of the message that you are replying to and see
if you can spot the problem:-

Newsgroups: aus.electronics
Subject: Re: DAMN  LIES from David L Jones
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:24:20 +1100