DAMN LIES from David L Jones

I was forced to do Latin for a year at school, but not wanting to be a priest or a botanist, I skipped out to physics and chemistry ASAP.

Reply to
KeithR

For those that didn't want to go to the link "I don't want a toaster." :-))

Yep, I know how you feel as I was *forced* to do French. The only things I retain from those lessons is the memories of my rather youngish and well endowed French teacher and her very ample cleavage which she constantly flaunted :-)

And yes I had a hankering for the science labs as well and it was always a challenge to see what I could make go bang, whoosh, smell or smoke. The only problem was it was not always deliberate :-( Oh and my first teacher had the predisposition of doing this all by himself ;-) Oh the memories. This guy actually had trouble lighting Bunsen Burners and on one memorable day had the thing as a flame thrower and was not content with that feat then proceeded to incinerate his class notes, the rest of the top of his desk, triggering the fire alarm and causing a whole wing to be evacuated. All in all a great day at school really. As it turned out, apparently, you aren't supposed to remove the regulators from LPG bottles in science labs ;-) I still wonder to this day if he really was a PhysEd teacher instead ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

I thought they were sisters.