Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
February 26, 2007, 4:06 am
rate this thread
Anyone tell me the difference between the S and the non-S version of the ic
CXA1081, both are DIL. I can only locate a non-S version but the original
in the cd player is the S version. Are they interchangable?
I can't seem to find any data sheets on the internet - free that is.
Thanks in advance
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design