Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

Where can I find the cheapest standard set top box somewhere in Melbourne -
regards

Re: Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

"Rob"

 **  That's easy  -  steal one.

...........   Phil

Re: Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

im not a thief but im cheap

Re: Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

eBay. You don't even have to leave your chair.

Dave :)

Re: Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

I seem to recall some major chain advertising one for $99. It might've
been either harvey norman or Rick Harts(do you have them over east?)

Hope this is cheap enough for you. I think $99 is the new low price for
them at the moment.

--

Wing Wong.
kk

Re: Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

Melbourne -

Safeway (and Big W) had some for $69 new. Not sure what their normal price
is.
Coles seem to have them for $89 whenever I visit.
JB HiFi have some for $99.

How they compare is another matter.

MrT.

Re: Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?