ASUS A7J laptop got wet (turned on) NO go now

A friend of a friend dropped his laptop around today. Totally dead,
apparently he got it wet (don't want to know how). Took it too a local PC
repairer????. Who promptly switched it on while it was still wet, owner said
it went for half a second and died a painful death.

I would like to pull it apart and see if I can find the reason for the no
go.

I would really appreciate a PDF service manual if available to enable me to
pull it apart without tearing the rest of my hair out

Any help always appreciated

Thank you

Tony..

Site Timeline