Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Isolinear -Air dance?
The FACTS regarding the internals of what a simplified impulsives Generator is; in the ideas of what we are as an obsolete interesting societal internals of what we are is a complicated scenarios of...

Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter
The title says it all really. See what happens when I try to destroy Fluke's new 28-II Multimeter: Dave.
23
23

Innovators get Linux to boot in 1 second
Innovators get Linux to boot in 1 second Doing real-time Linux is hard enough. Making it boot in 1 second took real innovation. Paul Rako, Technical Editor -- EDN, 3/4/2010 Cheers Don...
2
2

Digikey, Fedex, & Customs
I ordered parts from Digikey the other day worth US$1339 total and delivery by Fedex. Just got a call from Fedex saying I've gotta pay $214 (GST+ customs fee) to release it. I knew about the $1000...
10
10

phone line powered lighting
Amazing stuff. If only life was that easy.
5
5

Type of wire used for automotive HID lighting?
Thought I might ask here on the chance some of you may be familiar with the wire in question: Basically I'd like to modify the harness going from the ballasts to the spot lights, preferably minimising...

HDTV - experince (tip) - Melbourne Metro
Hi All, Background =========== I have a little bit of RF and electronics experience and I was called to my friends house to help fix the HDTV signal problems on ABC(HD). The complaint was poor signal...
12
12

Whiskers
I wa told about this site this afternoon at work, and thought others would be interested, so here you go...
2
2

Call For Manuscripts: International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP)
Call For Manuscripts The International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP) is currently accepting original high-quality research manuscripts for publication. The Journal welcomes the submission of...

Red LED lights healing properties....
Gotta love those special LED photons:
14
14

The main systeM
The ideas of what a - "1's or compatible mains systems is" is in fact a common thread in & of the operations of what we in fact see & seek in that all the ideas inters are in fact a simple...
1
1

Systems analysis? Space included/
If the interferrs of space are in fact a simpled DESIGN MECHANISMS,- then who is in charge of the space between the electrons at speeds unknown? Answer: a superior network. Mine, yours or whatever it...
1
1

2650mAh batteries.
I have a torch which used 4 AA batteries in series. It draws approx 1.1 amps so should got for over 2 hours with 2650mAh batteries. However when I tested it was getting down at 1.25hrs and was pretty...
5
5

The electronics system overall
A mainframer "system" is in fact a clarity machines inputters that is in the "operations of what?" Simpled computing, right down to 1 & 0's. Correct. But what about imperfections & viruses? The virus...
1
1

New REC Scheme
Press release today, for those following the solar rebate/REC thing: I love the "Minister Assisting the Minister for Climate Change" title! Dave.
9
9