19" KDS model:XF-9P,chassis:C812

19" KDS computer monitor (flat screen),model:XF-9P,chassis:C812,year:Feb 2002,UL Listed:7K04.Problem no power I found Q706=2SC5584=NTE2533=HOT to be shorted due to cracked solder connections at the base signal drive components:

R723 D705 R734 D706 R720 R721 T701=horizontal driver x-fmr

before I replace Q706 I would like any common repair tips for this chassis as I don't repair computer monitors because usually about 70% of them have defective flybacks but I rang this one and it's fine.Thanks in advance. Note:this unit is similar to 19" HP computer monitor M90 model:D6433A,chassis:C812

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek