Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A Raspberry Pi NTP server with no soldering...
For those wanting a Raspberry Pi NTP server with no soldering... Quite a few folk have asked me about this, and now a GPS module has been produced which connects directly to the 26-pin GPIO connector....

wireless guitar system based on Raspberry Pi
Hi, I wanted to refresh my old design of the digital wireless system: To increase range and bandwidth, I wanted to use a WiFi module (e.g. something from ). However after short comparison of prises...
10
10

fstrim
I have a number of slightly differently configured Raspberry Pi systems. On most of them, when I type "fstrim -v /" I get something like this: fstrim -v / /: 122716160 bytes were trimmed This command...
8
8

Raspberry Pi Tested Scratch 1.4
Here are Scratch 1.4 (#scratch14) projects that have been tested on Raspberry Pi Model A: In many cases they were automatically converted from portable Scratch 2-projects in this studio: . They were...

So far, so good
Everything seems to be working fine. All the advice I've received, here, is spot on. Successfully completed udate and upgrade yesterday. Gonna test camera module, today. One thing, though. I'm having...
2
2

Minimalist GPIO toggle experiment.
I'm looking at the *.pdf from and wondering what the 2 other matching sets are, other than the 26pin-header? BCM-GPIO would probably be the ChipPins? Them what's the "Wiring Pi Pin" set? None of the...
5
5

Poorly pi - boot problem
I've got a PI that has been quite happily working away since the spring. I'm not overly taxing it at the moment, but that should change. It sends me an email once a day (triggered by cron) with some...
17
17

su password
I finally got my pi up and flying. Love it. Used NOOBs to install raspbian and got the wifi to work on my modem router with little problem. So, I ssh in from my slackware box cuz it has a better...
20
20

Best AirPlay distro
5
5

remotely loading a new SD image
I have a Raspberry Pi located in a datacenter. I can reach it only via the network. When I would want to change the entire SD card image, I could of course send a new card by snailmail and ask the...
59
59

needing ethernet to install is absurd!
He writes:-- |Internet Connection Sharing using iptables | | Networking | | It is very easy to setup an internet connection sharing in Linux | system using iptables. This method can be used to share...
4
4

HOW2 <install> VIA eth to PC-on-line?
Since Debian has automated to the extent that the current archive's URL is hidden, [!You don't need to know!] it's become painfull to install extra packages, without the assumed rPi on-line...
12
12

minecraft on raspberry pi mouse issues
I am trying to setup minecraft pi edition to teach programming to my son. I have the model B pi setup with rasbian. However, when I run minecraft the mouse keeps constantly jumping which causes the...
5
5

Network conundrum
Not strictly a Pi problem but I'm having difficulty getting my head round a network situation. Pi is downstairs in the parlour acting as a PVR, media centre, always-on bittorrent client and network...
35
35

video/TV capture/playback issues
I'm attempting to pair a Raspberry Pi with a Hauppauge HVR-1950 for TV capture, so I'd like to be able to display images to verify the channel tuning is working. However, using Raspbian, I get the...
9
9