Syncterm

I didn't realize that Syncterm could be installed on the Raspberry Pi to connect with BBS as terminal program. It is much better than raw telnet.

Reply to
Bill Miranda

I still use plain old telnet or ssh when it's available.

Using a terminal like Syncterm gives you the option to use the backscroll and also zmodem if you want to grab files, which can be handy.

Reply to
Al