Switching a 3B+ to 3B speed (for testing) ?

Hello all,

I have a 3B+ on which I'm currently writing some Python to toggel some pins. I would like to check if those scripts will work decently on a 3B too, and got the idea to just tell my 3B+ to run at half speed - the speed the 3B supposedly is running on.

Mind you, I want that to be temporary, at best switchable at will, and at worst gone at a reboot.

Is there any such switching available ? Maybe even a dial for either for the actual speed or a "percentage of " the max one ? Bonus points if its an API that can be reached with either C or Python. :-)

Regards, Rudy Wieser

Reply to
R.Wieser

try cpufreq, et. al.