rPi:forums httpS <-closed?

googling to try to find HOW2 leverage rPi's Wolfram/Mathematica use of espeak, led to some https;

and when I used:--- wget --no-check-certificate \

I got:---

Resolving
93.93.128.211, 93.93.128.230,

93.93.130.39, ... Connecting to
|93.93.128.211|:443... connected. WARNING: cannot verify
's certificate, issued by `/ C=US/O=GeoTrust Inc./CN=RapidSSL SHA256 CA - G3': Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.

It seems strange that rPi: an educational project; should be "closed"?

What am I missing?

PS. festival text-to-speech works nicely for me; I was just wondering why the *BIG* boys use espeak.

Reply to
Unknown

Just plow through and trust that their certificate has expired. I did and haven't had any problems such as a redirect takeover.

Bad form on the part of raspberrypi.org letting that cert lapse, we'll loose much advancement of the cause.

--
  All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.