D444C - help to find

Is there any way to find D444C RAM, 2 -pcs.

I need it to repair one old HP function generator.

TNX

Reply to
9A5TD

Add uP or properly muP to the decice type if NEC

some related info from one of my tips files below

On transistors marked C???? read 2SC????,similarly A????-2SA????,B????-2SB????,D???? read as 2SD????. Also ICs marked A???? can mean LA???? (Sanyo) and B???? can be LB????,C???? can be LC????. Also C???? and PC???? can mean uPC???? (NEC,for u read mu) and D???? can mean uPD????. On Sony ICs of the 70s and 80s marked with 3 digit numbers and no leading letter such as 174A and 174-2 read as CX174A and CX174-2 Motorola MC14??? usually you can drop the 1 and then read remainder as normal CMOS 4000 series number. Signal diodes with one wide band followed by 3 coloured bands , one convention, eg wide red , black, blue,red may mean the last 3 digits of the type is 062, in this particular case 1N3062

N Cook

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:42:22 +0200, "9A5TD" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Some suggestions for compatible RAMs here:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

That has nothing to do with 'Random Access Memory'.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are these the same chips used in the OSI C1P single board computers? They are having part numbers as like 2114 or 21L14. You may google on OSI C1P and ask their owners to sell some to you. The Cmos version is 5114 and I have come across them in the COSMOS elf user group.

You may find some in the very old CASIO music keyboards.

Allen

Reply to
Allen

You can get them from here

http://198.170.117.30/IC/STATIC.html

The description of the chip is wrong. Should be 1024x4 bits static ram.

Allen

Reply to
Allen