Retro-Pi or RecalBox?

After work I would like to play some games on the "big screen". So I want to install a emulator-system on my RP400 which is connected to the TV-Set.

What should I use? There are two systems: Retro-Pi and Recalbox. Are they "complete" i. e. are the emulators already installed?

I prefer old machines like C64, Amstrad CPC and Apple II. Not only for games but for "Programming in C" (C64), "UCSD-Pascal" (Apple) and Basic (CPC).

FW

Reply to
F. W.