Raspberry, Dagu5 Rover and motor controller

hello to all,
are struggling with a rover 4 wd with the encoder dagu5, assuming I'm a pro
grammer and not an electronic so I understand everything up to a certain po
int I started to build me a small rover starting from these components
rover:
(however is the 4wd model
with 4 encoders and 4 engines)
controller:

from 3.3 to 5V and vice versa:
(the
rasberry comes out to 3.3 instead of the controller travels 5v so you need
this shift)
raspberry pi: Model B
The problem stems from how to connect everything.
someone give me a hand? I can not find many, explanations. Rapsberry to go
out and go to logic level converter with a channel gpio following the examp
le of the first part of this scheme

ypi/isithigh.PNG then can not figure out where I need to connect to the con
troller which block ports do I connect my rover and which connect the outpu
ts of the level converter ...
Reply to
Marco Berri
fixed!!

Il giorno lunedì 23 settembre 2013 17:22:42 UTC+2, Marco Berri ha scritto :
rogrammer and not an electronic so I understand everything up to a certain point I started to build me a small rover starting from these components
el with 4 encoders and 4 engines)
e rasberry comes out to 3.3 instead of the controller travels 5v so you nee d this shift)
o out and go to logic level converter with a channel gpio following the exa mple of the first part of this scheme
rrypi/isithigh.PNG then can not figure out where I need to connect to the c ontroller which block ports do I connect my rover and which connect the out puts of the level converter ...
Reply to
Marco Berri
Fixed with Arduino.
Arduino + Raspberry PI + Dagu 5 Rover + Node.js -

to:
3
the rasberry comes out to 3.3 instead of the controller travels 5v so you n eed this shift)
go out and go to logic level converter with a channel gpio following the e xample of the first part of this scheme
berrypi/isithigh.PNG then can not figure out where I need to connect to the controller which block ports do I connect my rover and which connect the o utputs of the level converter ...
Reply to
Marco Berri