Raspberry, Dagu5 Rover and motor controller

hello to all,

are struggling with a rover 4 wd with the encoder dagu5, assuming I'm a pro grammer and not an electronic so I understand everything up to a certain po int I started to build me a small rover starting from these components

rover:

(however is the 4wd model with 4 encoders and 4 engines) controller:
from 3.3 to 5V and vice versa:
(the rasberry comes out to 3.3 instead of the controller travels 5v so you need this shift) raspberry pi: Model B

The problem stems from how to connect everything.

someone give me a hand? I can not find many, explanations. Rapsberry to go out and go to logic level converter with a channel gpio following the examp le of the first part of this scheme

ypi/isithigh.PNG then can not figure out where I need to connect to the con troller which block ports do I connect my rover and which connect the outpu ts of the level converter ...

Reply to
Marco Berri

fixed!!

Il giorno lunedì 23 settembre 2013 17:22:42 UTC+2, Marco Berri ha scritto :

rogrammer and not an electronic so I understand everything up to a certain point I started to build me a small rover starting from these components

el with 4 encoders and 4 engines)

e rasberry comes out to 3.3 instead of the controller travels 5v so you nee d this shift)

o out and go to logic level converter with a channel gpio following the exa mple of the first part of this scheme

rrypi/isithigh.PNG then can not figure out where I need to connect to the c ontroller which block ports do I connect my rover and which connect the out puts of the level converter ...

Reply to
Marco Berri

Fixed with Arduino.

Arduino + Raspberry PI + Dagu 5 Rover + Node.js -

to:

3

the rasberry comes out to 3.3 instead of the controller travels 5v so you n eed this shift)

go out and go to logic level converter with a channel gpio following the e xample of the first part of this scheme

berrypi/isithigh.PNG then can not figure out where I need to connect to the controller which block ports do I connect my rover and which connect the o utputs of the level converter ...

Reply to
Marco Berri