R Pi 0

Incredible... Now find one with built-in Audio as well and we have a complete Pi for half the price :-)

Reply to
Rob

HDMI audio is the same! If you want analogue, I guess this pushes it beyond half, but also much better quality audio:

(You'd still lack CSI/DSI interfaces.)

Reply to
A. Dumas

In fact what I need is both audio in and out... Using a USB audio dongle for now. Of course that fits in such a hub as well.

Reply to
Rob

Happy to help!

.. or at all? They seem to be rather sold out wherever I look. Best of success!

// Christian

Reply to
Christian Brunschen