Problem setting up a webcam with motion

I'm trying to set up an IP webcam using "motion" to act as motion
sensing software.
I can access the webcam over my LAN, but I'm having problems with
motion. I've had a rummage around on the web, but on this occasion
google doesn't seem to want to be my friend.
I've edited the motion.conf file, and disabled
videodevice
and added
netcam_url 192.168.1.103/videostream.cgi
/var/log/user.log gives me :
Oct 27 13:26:10 ffoilpi1 motion: [1] Invalid netcam_url
(192.168.1.103/videostream.cgi)
Just using the ip address isn't an option as the camera runs its own web
server.
Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong ?
Adrian
--
To Reply :
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian
Read the error message "invalid netcam_url". The obvious thing is that you haven't told it what protocol to use, http, ftp, file, etc
--
Cheers
Dave.